It Ain't Over Till It's Over


"Ajal maut di tangan Tuhan... "

That is very true. None of us would know when is the time for us to return to the Creator. What we can do is, try at the very best in everything that we do and leave the fate to Allah SWT.

That is what the Wishing Well Programme is all about. We are not giving them hope.. but all we wanted to do is to let the children and their family knows that.. it ain't over till it's over.They have us who loves them very much. I personally do not like the "Last Wish" term. But, at crucial moments, I would use it based on the health situation.

However, it is all in the God's hands. For us here, we will try our best to help the children to be a child. Full of fun, laughter and at the same time, "kena dengar cakap orang tua juga" :)

Syukur alhamdulillah, Adik Hazim Husaini has turned 15 years old last Thursday. When I first met him, I was told not to wait for his birthday.. as that may not come.

As at yesterday, Adik Khayrul Aiman started eating and taking his medicine again. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. I told Pak Nil about it. I believe.. he is calling Adik Aiman's parents anytime soon... insyaAllah... :)

I truly believe, being happy does help in process of getting better. It is not us to decide when is the time.. Hanya Allah SWT sahaja yang menentukan..

It ain't over till it's over.. Wallahualam..

May Allah bless you ..

2 comments:

  1. hope these can open many eyes....

     
  2. wow... u buat benda bukan semua org buat... Malaysia need ppl like u and I'm glad we got one