For The Little Boy


Everything happened so fast. When I called hospital, is just a normal follow up that i do, especially that I have been away for Eid. Never crossed my mind that, I received a bad news.

I called the mother immediately. Once she heard my voice, she cried. Enough for me to know what the situation is. Soon after, started numbers of phone calls, sms and messages floating in the air. All for the little boy.

Adik Aiman really adores Mr.Hj. Aznil Hj. Nawawi, or famously known as Pak Nil. Ever since Adik Aiman met Pak Nil by coincidence, the photo that was taken is like Adik Aiman's precious treasure.

At 6 years old, Adik Aiman is fighting the pain at a degree that maybe some of us may not even have experienced before. The least I could do is... to help him get some of the wishes.

Syukur Alhamdulillah.. Pak Nil spent almost 1 and a half hour at Adik Aiman's house. Adik Aiman is in pain, not much conversations can be held.. but I saw Adik Aiman turned and looked at Pak Nil closely...maybe ,who knows.. in his heart saying..."Yeay! Pak Nil datang!! "

In dealing with this crucial moment.. everyone who loves and knows Adik Aiman need the moral support.His parents,siblings, relatives, friends... all need the strength to be strong..

Allah SWT has put all of us together.. in helping them to go through this difficult moment.. Subhanallah..

I thank you all of you for helping me to reach Mr.Hj. Aznil Hj. Nawawi. Only Allah SWT can repay back your kindness.

To Mr. Hj Aznil, AC and their friend ( sorry, I could not recall his name ).. thank you so much

p/s Pak Nil gave Adik Aiman a bottle of "air zam zam" that he brought back from his pilgrimage last year. Oh yes, Adik Aiman also received a Tom Tom Bak T-shirt and a cap. He hold it very tightly.

May Allah bless you all...

0 comments: