Being Human

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost - G.K.Chesterton (1874 - 1936 )

I am a strong believer that every child deserves to have a happy moment in their life, regardless religion, race or sex. That is why I started the Wishing Well Program. My relationships with the childhood cancer children connected me with the family as well.

Being human... I became attached to them.

Being human... I trembled when I received messages of patients that I knew were getting critical

Being human... tears fell when I knew they were no longer with us.

Wishing Well Program is never an organisation, not a NGO at all. It is just a group of friends, coming together to do small programs for childhood cancer patients.

Al Fatihah to Allahyarham Abang Nizam, the father of Allahyarham Khayrul Aiman.. the boy who touched so many hearts. Both of them lost their battle with cancer.

In an interview many months back, I told Pak Nil... losing one after another was not easy.. but I have to be strong, insyaAllah..

Being human... again, I will say.. it is not easy.

May Allah SWT bless their souls..insyaAllah..

May Alah SWT bless you too, dear readers..

love,
davina

1 comments:

  1. Innalillahi wainnailaihirojiun... no words can describe how the mother/wife would have felt at this very moment... Moga Allah kuatkan hatinya selalu...