Footprints In The Heart


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,Forever, © Flavia.com"

It was 3 years ago when I first met him.It was at Oncology Paediatric Ward at HUKM. He was sitting quietly while accompanying the younger kids playing at the tv corner. Somehow in my heart I knew, I must find out more about this child.

Hazim was a stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient when I first met him in April 2008. A smart, brave young boy, his love for his family touches my heart. Not only that, his courage in fighting the cancer was beyond words. In 2008, he was only 15 years old.

Hazim knew, his time was not long in this world. One day, while having tea with some of my friends ( I was not around ) .. he asked.. " Mati nanti macam mana...? " Everyone was shocked and not prepared when he asked. Then.. the baton was passed to me.

Honestly, I was not prepared either. But I knew, it was unfair to let him wandering about it. He needs to know and I truly understand, it was not easy for a mother to explain it to the son, whom she loves very much.Hazim's mother gave me the permission to talk to him. Therefore.. during the camping trip that we arranged for Hazim, I had a long discussion with him talking about death. After we finished talking about it, he kissed my hand and said..." Terima kasih Auntie.."

Hazim always put others before him. Being the eldest son, he was very responsible. I called him.. the Financial Controller :) .

He brought many of us together, Subhanallah. Family, friends and strangers (who are now friends) are bonded by love for Hazim. May Allah SWT bless you all...

I met Hazim for the last time at the hospital. It tore me apart seeing him in pain. However, I am very thankful to the Almighty for allowing me to see his last smile... to hear his last laughter .. and to hear his last voice..

I cried when I received the news ... at same time, I am relieved that he is no longer in pain.

Hazim left footprints in my heart. I think.. he did it to yours too...

Al Fatihah ...
Allahyarham Muhammad Hazim Husaini (1st October 1993 - 14th June 2011 )

sincerely,
Davina

4 comments:

  1. Al-Fatihah

     
  2. Hello!
    Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)
    Dewi

     
  3. UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT

     
  4. 裸聊网站 , cf美女角色裸身视频 , 夫妻真人秀聊天室 , 免费真人秀视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室