One Step At A Time


I have not been writing for quite sometime.. a month I think, yea.. approximately a month.

However.. I am back now, taking one step at a time, InsyaAllah..

Programmes at RACTAR have been on going for almost 5 months, alhamdulillah.. I have great volunteers who have become great friends. They have been supporting endlessly, especially during period when I was very tight up. I love you all .. thanks a million for your support. My main focus at RACTAR now is to plan for a way to help the girls with mathematics. I welcome any ideas or support that could benefit them.

As for Wishing Well Programme .. last event that we had, was the Aquaria. Adik Hazim is still fighting courageously, subhanallah. He was admitted a month ago..as he is constantly in pain. When I was down with viral fever, he sent me sms, asking me to take a good rest. Oh dear... I felt so small reading it, touched of course.. as I know, his pain is unbearable compared to mine.

Adik Afifah is going to school as usual.. still a big fan of Nubhan. Adik Hani Liyana.. her mom just told me that, she is coping well too. Same goes with Adik Aqeela. Adik Fizani lost weight, but as handsome as ever. Adik Amer in Kubang Kerian had just underwent another operation, while Adik Shaidie is back to school..only that doctor suspected another growth.Adik Najihah did a transplant recently and for little Azim, he is eating well according to the father.

Oh yes, I met Ng Yee Lin recently.. remember her? The girl who need RM28,000 for her medication. She is as bubbly as ever.. . Syukur Alhamdulillah.

These children are some of the children that have crossed our path... in our work to bring happiness in their life..even for a while. May Allah SWT bless us all.. and give us strength to keep on bringing smiles in them, insyaAllah.

I may have been quiet lately.. forgive me for that.. however, silently, the work continues.. insyaAllah.

Oh yes... Thank you for helping in making " Love Letter " project a success. You are precious :)

My love goes to you all...

May Allah bless you

davina

note: photo courtesy of http://belindamercurephotography.blogspot.com/

0 comments: